Best inversion table reviews is all about helping you to live a good and painless-free life.
You’ll learn how to choose best inversion therapy table with this long and detailed article.
Back pain is a very common problem today.
Studies have shown that back pain is one of the most common causes for sick leaves from work among workers in the United States of America.
Therefore, if you suffer from chronic back pain, you are not alone.
However, if you have not heard or thought about using inversion table therapy as a remedy for your back pain, you just might be alone as most people are now turning the way of inversion therapy due to its effectiveness for relieving chronic back pain and other spinal conditions.
Best Inversion Tables reviews for 2016
These are the top rated products that are currently making waves in the market today due to their strength, durability, price and cost effectiveness.
Before we review the top inversion tables, we have decided to help you stream-down your search and give you the best gravity inversion table which is the:
|Name||Ironman Gravity 4000 Inversion Table||Pro Deluxe Fitness Chiropractic ||Innova Fitness ITX9600 Heavy Duty Deluxe ||Teeter EP-560 |
Back Pain Relief KIT
|WEIGHT CAPACITY||300lbs / 136kg||300lbs / 136kgs||300lbs / 136kgs||300lbs / 136kgs|
|Customer Reviews||2,500+ Reviews||300+ Reviews||1,300+ Reviews||670+ Reviews|
|Preset Rotation Control||NO||YES||NO||YES|
|Warranty||1, 3 and 5 Years||1 Year||1 year||5 Years|
|Buy From Amazon|
1. Ironman Gravity 4000 Inversion Table
2. Inversion Table Pro Deluxe Fitness Chiropractic Table Exercise Back Reflexology
3. Innova Fitness ITX9600 Heavy Duty Deluxe Inversion Therapy Table
4. Teeter EP-560 Ltd Inversion Table with Back Pain Relief Kit
Before you read further, you can also check our specially written reviews on best inversion tables under $300. You can also read which is better, inversion table or inversion chair? Here is also the body power inversion table review article that will teach you more about inversion chair.
Have you been considering inversion therapy?
Or probably you have heard about inversion therapy and its many benefits and wish to know more about it.
Are you thinking of investing in an inversion table and wondering how to choose the best inversion therapy table?
Here, you would find all the information you need to know about inversion therapy.
You would also find in-depth reviews of the best inversion tables in 2016.
Don’t invest in an inversion therapy table until you have read our detailed guide.
One of the most asked questions is this: Can Inversion Table Rid Your Body of Toxins?
What is Inversion Therapy?
Body inversion is not an entirely new concept to man, this practice has been around and used to counteract the effects of gravity for several decades.
Inversion therapy basically involves being suspended in an upside down position or at an inverted angle by the feet, legs or ankles.
When you place your feet higher than your head, it helps your spine and helps to reduce back pain.
Inversion therapy is a form of spinal decompression and spinal traction. Spinal decompression is a method of relieving the pressures in the pinched nerves of the spinal column.
Spinal decompression is used to treat a number of conditions that cause back pain such as disc herniation, spinal stenosis, disc bulge, sciatica (Inversion Tables for Sciatica will greatly reduce symptoms), isthmic and degenerative spondylolisthesis.
Traction on the other hand, is a practice in orthopedic medicine that involves using a set of mechanisms to straighten broken bones or relieve pressures in the spine.
Inversion therapy helps to take gravitational pressure off the disks in your spine and the nerve roots so that there is an increase in the space between your vertebrae which in turn helps to relieve spinal problems.
Inversion can be done using inversion boots known as gravity boots, inversion chairs or by using specially built tables known as inversion therapy tables.
What are Inversion Therapy Tables?
A back pain usually occurs when the discs in your spine are squashed together or compressed such that they begin to pinch the nerves in your back.
An inversion therapy table helps to relieve back problems by stretching your back and helping the displaced discs return to their normal position.
An inversion therapy table is a specially built table that comes with a bench that you can lie on and another mechanism that is used to hold your feet in place.
The table is also able to rotate so that you can position yourself in a desired angle.
The table essentially works by stretching your back and helping the discs to return to their normal position.
Benefits of Inversion Therapy Tables
A lot of research has been conducted in the past by several universities and health research institutes on the benefits of inversion tables and inversion table therapy and it has been proven to be very effective for rejuvenating the discs and improving the posture.
Some of the many benefits of using inversion therapy tables include:
- It Helps to Improve Your Posture: Inversion therapy tables help to rearrange the spinal column and the result is an improved posture. Bad posture affects the body overtime but using inversion therapy tables help to correct the posture and combat the negative effects of bad posture.
- It Promotes Muscle Relaxation: The muscles in your body are always working all day and even sometimes whilst you are asleep. However, the muscles also need to relax from time to time. Inversion table therapy is one of the effective methods to help the muscles to completely relax after a day spent making sport, swimming, jogging or running.
- It Rejuvenates the Spinal Discs: Even though you might be unaware of their existence, the spinal discs are very important. They need regular rejuvenation and ‘repair’. Common spinal discs conditions like herniated discs, bulging discs, natural disc degeneration, thinning discs and degenerated discs can be treated with inversion table therapy.
- It Improves Blood Circulation: Inversion tables also help to improve blood circulation. The blood circulation system in the body gets weaker overtime but using an inversion table helps to improve the strength of the circulatory system such that instead of becoming weaker, they become stronger.
- It Helps to Maintain Height: As you age, you may become slumped and as a result become shorter however, when you make use of inversion table therapy, it strengthens and aligns your spinal column and combats the effects of aging thereby preserving your height.
- It Helps to Prevent Back/Spinal Problems: Inversion tables are not just used as a cure for spinal problems; they can also be used as a proactive approach to preventing back aches and spinal problems.
- It Helps to Alleviate Back Pain: One of the most popular benefits of inversion table therapy is that it helps to relieve back pain and other spinal related problems.
How effective is Inversion Therapy for Back Pain
These are the benefits of an inversion table. Before you invest in anything at all or commit yourself to a therapy, it is important to ensure that it is very effective and does all it all promises to do.
Most people purchase inversion therapy tables as a remedy for back pain hence it is important to ensure that it works before you invest in it.
So does inversion table therapy work?
According to several research results, it has been revealed that when a person hangs upside down, it helps to reverse damages caused by gravity to the spine.
When we stand, we are completely unaware of the gravity pulling us down towards the center of the earth however this gravity exists and your back is a major ‘hit point’ for its effects.
Suspension of your body in the air for a few minutes as you do during inversion table therapy helps to temporarily transfer the pressure to your upper body.
Doing this regularly helps to gradually heal and rejuvenate the body, improve blood circulation and relieve back pain.
The Risks Involved in Inversion Table Therapy
So are there any risks involved in using inversion tables? Of course there are.
As with anything that has advantages, inversion table therapy also have its downsides.
Some of the risks involved in using inversion table therapy include:
- Eye and Ear Problems: Inversion therapy leads to an increased pressure in the eyes as well as in the inner ears therefore people with glaucoma or renal detachments may be at risk when they use inversion tables.
It could worsen their conditions and may even cause bleeding from the eyes or ears related problems.
1. High Blood Pressure: People suffering from high blood pressure or other heart related conditions are also often advised to stay away from inversion therapy as it may cause the heart to slow down and cause an increase in blood pressure.
This increase in blood pressure is as a result of the heart trying to pump blood at a force greater than the regular. If you are suffering from any heart condition, its best to stay away from inversion table therapy.
2. Muscle Pulls: Inversion table therapy may also increase the risks of suffering from muscle pulls.
3. It’s a Short Term Remedy: Inversion therapy is hardly a long term cure for spinal conditions. It can only be used as a short-term remedy.
4. It Could Make The Symptoms or Condition Even Worse: Sometimes people overdo it when they use inversion tables; they suspend themselves for too long or at dangerous angles.
This could cause serious problems to the muscles.
There have also been several complaints from people who have used inversion tables in the past about how it worsened their conditions rather than alleviate or improve it.
Hernia Problems: Hiatal and Ventral hernia could become complicated by inversion table therapy because inversion forces the diaphragm into a position where the weight of the stomach and other organs presses on it.
5. It May Cause Bones and Joint Problems: Inversion therapy may also cause bone and joint problems because the weight of your body is used to stretch you including those of your bones, cartilage, tendons and joints.
This may lead to fractures especially for people who suffer from bone problems.
People who suffer from bone problems may find using inversion chairs more helpful than using inversion tables.
6. Poses Risks to Pregnant Women: Inversion therapy may also affect fetal development in pregnant women and may also jeopardize the health of the mother therefore pregnant women should only engage in inversion table therapy after they have sought approval from a physician.
How to Choose Number 1 Among The Best Inversion Table Reviews
It is extremely important to know how to choose the best inversion tables. There are so many brands around with each manufacturer promising that its own product is the real deal.
So how do you sieve the wheat from the chaff and select the best inversion table for you?
Here are some factors to help you choose the best inversion table for you.
1. What is your target area?
First, you must be clear about what you are trying to achieve with your inversion table and the specific area in your body that you are targeting. Are you trying to deal with pains in your lumbar area, around your cervical spine or in different areas of your body? You must understand a bit about the human anatomy and the area that is affected. This knowledge is very important for helping you choose the best inversion table.
2. What type of Inversion Table do you want?
There are basically two types of inversion tables. There is the manual inversion table and the motorized inversion table.
Manual inversion tables are operated using muscle power to move the table to different angles however, with the motorized inversion tables, you are able to shift from one angle automatically.
Motorized inversion tables are always better for people suffering from back pain because it makes moving through different angles very easy.
3. How Flexible is the Inversion Table?
Go for an inversion table that allows for flexibility such that you have the freedom of incorporating various exercises without hurting yourself.
4. Does it have a Strong Backboard?
A backboard provides support for you when you are in an inverted position. You must consider the strength and support of the backboard before you purchase any brand as this is very important for your safety.
5. How comfortable is the Inversion Table?
Another factor you have to consider is how comfortable the inversion table would be when you use it. When choosing a good inversion table, don’t make price your major deciding factor as the cheapest products may not always be the best. Comfort is very important. A comfortable inversion table would have;
- Good Material and Finishing: Check the table and run your hands through the surface. Look out for bumps and sharp edges that may make you uncomfortable when you are using it.
This may however be impossible if you are buying online. In that case however, you would have to rely on reviews by other previous users. You can check out for reviews of the best inversion tables for 2016 to guide you through.
- Stability: Suspending yourself in the air is not a joke and it is certainly not something to be taken lightly. Imagine all of the bad things that could happen should you fall off.
Anyway, that wouldn’t happen if you choose a sturdy, stable inversion table.
Go for inversion tables that come with non-stick rubber floor stabilizers.
This makes it easy for it to grip any type of floor finish and guarantee stability during use.
6. How easy is it to use it?
A good inversion table should be very easy to use.
The best ones are the ones that require only two or three steps to use.
First, you find the height, then you locate the central bar and you are set.
7. What Kind of Ankle Restraints does it have?
Ankle restraints are a very important feature in inversion tables because when you are in a suspended position, your ankle would need to be restrained.
You must choose an inversion table with a strong and comfortable ankle restraint.
The ankle restraint must be easy to strap on and pull off.
It must also guarantee comfort during use.
There are two types of ankle restraints used by most manufacturers of inversion tables in the market today.
There is the bar type that allows you to anchor your ankles to an area so that the straps hold you in place and there are the adjustable straps.
You should choose the one that you are most comfortable with and that you would feel confident using.
8. Does it have a Metal Frame?
All good inversion tables are made of metal frames.
We strongly discourage against buying inversion tables with plastic frames because they might not offer the strongest support compared to metal frames.
9. Does it have an appropriate weight capacity?
Be sure that the inversion table you are buying is strong enough to support your body weight.
This can be ascertained by checking the sturdiness of the ankle clamps.
They must look and feel soft and the inversion table must also balance and not be shaky when you mount it.
10. Do you have the space to store it?
This is another important factor to put into consideration.
Inversion therapy tables come in various sizes and designs and it is important to consider whether you would have adequate storage space for it in your home (or wherever you want to put it) before you purchase it.
If you are pressed for space, go with brands that are smaller and can be folded for easy storage.
You may want to take measurements before you choose any brand.
11. How affordable is it?
We advised you not to make price your major deciding factor but it doesn’t mean that price is not important too.
The prices of inversion tables vary according to the brand and may range from $200 to $1,000 however, the best brands for personal use would usually cost between $300 and $1,000.
12. Do the Manufacturers offer any warranty?
Warranty is also very important.
Go with a brand that offers between one and five years warranty or even more as the case may be.
13. How safe is it to Use this Product?
Check the components and parts of the device and ensure that it can hold you safely.
You should also check for weight limitations.
14. Are There any Genuine Positive Reviews about the Product?
Good inversion tables would usually have dozens of positive reviews on them.
Look out for genuine and real reviews on the internet and use it as a guide.
With extensive research and using our guide, you should be able to select the best and most suitable product for you.
Finding the most appropriate inversion tables need not be an uphill task. We have helped to make it easier for you to choose the best inversion table by compiling dozens of articles and reviews.
You can learn more about inversion tables and the different brands by reading our inversion table reviews and also study the table above.
OUR PICK: The ironman high capacity gravity 4000 Inversion Table!
There’s only one rule though; don’t invest in an inversion table without reading our inversion table reviews. You’ll thank us later.